Spectra may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to Spectra
Using Personal Information
Spectra may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Spectra may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Spectra will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Spectra will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.