Williams F1 Unit
This unit was designed for the Williams F1 Team to use as their European track side hospitality unit.
The unit was constructed from 10 modular pods that sat on a space frame and linked together.
When assembled the pods formed 11 private rooms, 2 large open atriums, 1 large roof terrace, 2 kitchens, 1 balcony, 4 restrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 balcony and 1 elevator from GF to F1.
When fully assembled the unit measures H10.7 x W14.1 x D15.2m
The unit was designed to suit the 2015 ‘Motorhome’ regulations which required it to be able to be assembled without a crane.
The assembled unit was fully air conditioned with a total of 31 individual A/C units to cope with the hottest of climates.
The unit consists of two enclosed floors with central atriums surrounded by private room all with wheelchair access. Two fully functional kitchens for each floor with linking service stairs and cold storage room. The third floor is an entertainment area with a bar seating that overlooks the entire paddock.
- 10 individual pods that measured 12.9 x 2.9 x 2.4m to fin inside a curtain side trailer.
- Unit to be assembled and fully functional within 8 hours.
- Modular fabric roof terrace sunshade.
- Aluminium space frame for mounting and levelling.
- Unit layout to be three floors consisting of: 11 private rooms, 2 large open atriums with bars, 1 large roof terrace with bar, 2 kitchens, 1 balcony, 4 restrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 balcony and 1 elevator from GF to F1.